Color-Riddle is just another Mastermind-Clone. It’s a bit old and does not conform to all programming guidelines.
- GadTools look & feel
- playable with keyboard or mouse
- saveable highscores list
- play with up to four players
- you may repeat a game with the same colors
- use from two to eight rows
- select how many rounds you wish to have
- use four to eight colors
- does not conform to all programming-guidelines
- some disturbing requesters
- not font-sensitive
To run Color-Riddle, you need an Amiga-Computer with at least Kickstart/Workbench 2.04 (V37).
Download the current version (42,910 bytes) here.